Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2 Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA and in Calicut, Kerala, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
Sr QA Engineer
Rybbon is looking for talented and motivated individuals to join as Senior QA Engineer with a passion for quality and attention to details.
This is a great opportunity to join an early US-based, fast-growing SaaS company that is changing how businesses put the power of gifting to work.
Everyone loves a present. Rybbon is an online platform for marketers to send & manage global e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to deliver gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon has on-boarded top gift suppliers to its marketplace giving marketers one-stop access to 50+ global e-gift cards, donations and cash rewards. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms – Marketo, HubSpot, SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics.
Front End: Vue.js, HTML5/CSS3, Vuetify
Backend: Node.js, Sails.js
Data Store: MySql, Amazon Aurora
Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Drive to constantly improve product quality.
- Collaborate closely with development engineer, and product owners to determine appropriate acceptance criteria for every change.
- Design and develop test strategy for each sprint.
- Develop test plans, maintain and augment regression test suites as necessary.
- Design and implement automated tests using continuous integration tools.
- Review test results of both automated and manual tests and take appropriate actions such as file defect tickets, update automated tests, provide feedback to development engineers etc.
- Demonstrate strong experience in the QA discipline as well as ability to complete highly complex tasks with attention to detail, quality and timeliness with little / no supervision.
- Good understanding of following technologies:
- HTML / CSS
- REST API
- Sailsjs for node.js development
- AWS technologies and familiarity with DevOps model
- 3-5 Years of Software QA experience, in web development environment
- Love for learning new things and teaching others about them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Payment / eCommerce industry experience a plus.