Senior Customer Support Executive – Calicut/ Bangalore, India
Rybbon is a US-based SaaS platform for marketers to send & manage global e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to deliver gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms – SurveyMonkey, Marketo, HubSpot, and Qualtrics.
Rybbon is at the forefront of the digital wave sweeping the $170B rewards industry. Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 800 customers with 5-star ratings on G2Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA and has offices in Kozhikode, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
- Lead the hiring, mentoring and success of the Calicut sales team.
- Work closely with the US sales team on account segmentation and end-to-end sales process.
- Follow-up on and convert inbound leads into happy customers. Proactively assist and grow customers who sign-up self-service
- Drive on-going use & growth of existing accounts
- Earn customer trust by understanding their needs and thoughtfully answering questions, demonstrating product and recommending best practices
- Implement and follow structured sales and account management processes including tracking key data in Salesforce.com
- Achieve performance metrics and goals set by management
- Ability to work out of our ULCP offices during US Eastern hours of 9 am to 6 pm.
- 5 – 10 years of work experience in B2B software / SaaS sales
- 2-5 years of Sales Management experience
- Excellent phone and email communication skills. Writing samples required.
- Fluency in using salesforce.com (or, other CRM)
- Experience with tools like Salesloft, YesWare, etc. a plus
- Four-year college degree
- Integrity, energy, and genuine desire to understand and solve customer pain points
Location: Calicut/ Bangalore