Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2 Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA and in Calicut, Kerala, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
Software Sales Manager
Rybbon is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead a new team of Sales Account Executives based in Calicut, India. You and your team will receive direct mentoring from our sales team and executives based in the US. You’ll love this position if you yearn for a sales management role with global customer exposure, a consultative sales culture and advancement opportunities.
Rybbon is a US-based SaaS platform for marketers to send & manage global e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to deliver gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms – SurveyMonkey, Marketo, HubSpot, and Qualtrics.
Rybbon is at the forefront of the digital wave sweeping the $170B rewards industry.
Front End: Vue.js, HTML5/CSS3, Vuetify
Back End: Node.js, Sails.js
Data Store: MySQL / Amazon Aurora
Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Lead the hiring, mentoring and success of the Calicut sales team.
- Work closely with the US sales team on account segmentation and end-to-end sales process.
- Follow-up on and convert inbound leads into happy customers. Proactively assist and grow customers who sign-up self-service
- Drive on-going use & growth of existing accounts
- Earn customer trust by understanding their needs and thoughtfully answering questions, demonstrating product and recommending best practices
- Implement and follow structured sales and account management processes including tracking key data in Salesforce.com
- Achieve performance metrics and goals set by management
- Ability to work out of our ULCP offices during US Eastern hours of 9 am to 6 pm.
- 5 – 10 years of work experience in B2B software / SaaS sales
- 2-5 years of Sales Management experience
- Excellent phone and email communication skills. Writing samples required.
- Fluency in using salesforce.com (or, other CRM)
- Experience with tools like Salesloft, YesWare, etc. a plus
- Four-year college degree
- Integrity, energy, and genuine desire to understand and solve customer pain points