Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2 Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA and in Calicut, Kerala, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
Software Engineer / Node.js
Rybbon is looking for a talented and motivated software engineer with a passion for solving challenging problems and building products that customers love.
This is a great opportunity to join early a US-based, fast-growing SaaS company that is changing how businesses put the power of gifting to work.
Rybbon is a US-based SaaS platform for marketers to send & manage global e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to deliver gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms – SurveyMonkey, Marketo, HubSpot, and Qualtrics.
Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1,000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA and has offices in Kozhikode, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
Front End: Vue.js, HTML5/CSS3, Vuetify
Back End: Node.js, Sails.js
Data Store: MySQL / Amazon Aurora
Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Craft software designs to implement new features
- Convert high-level business requirements to development tasks on JIRA.
- Design & build integrations and APIs with third-party applications.
- Write clean, concise, well-tested code
- Troubleshoot issues reported from production and resolve them.
- Code review other team member’s work, ensure that coding complies with the coding standards, and suggest improvements.
- Solid technical experience with the following technologies:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Vue.js, Vuetify
- REST API
- MySQL or similar
- Sails.js for node.js development
- Security Best Practices
- AWS technologies and familiarity with DevOps model
- 2-7 Years of software development experience, in a web development environment
- Love for learning new things and teaching others about them
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Payments / eCommerce industry experience a plus.