Senior Customer Support Representative – Tysons Corner/Reston, VA
Rybbon is looking for a Senior Customer Support Rep to join our fast-growing Support Team. The ideal candidate will help customers successfully use our online digital rewards service. This is a great opportunity for aspiring Customer Support professionals who are passionate about working for a global company and interacting with global customers.
You will love this role if you yearn for a support role with a customer centric culture, advancement opportunities and great executive support.
Rybbon is an online platform for marketers to manage e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to send gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon gives marketers one-stop access to 50+ global e-gift cards, donations and cash rewards. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms such as Marketo, HubSpot, SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics.
Rybbon is at the forefront of the digital wave sweeping the $170B rewards industry. Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1,000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Tysons Corner, VA.
- Play a key role in a 5 person Support Team, lots of room for growth & advancement
- Perform customer due diligence process for new Account and Reward Approvals
- Coordinate the resolution of any customer issues and complaints by leveraging internal resources
- Identify mismatched expectations between customers and Rybbon Inc. and work to gain alignment and implement changes to ensure expectations are met and exceeded on both sides.
- Proactively identify risk in customer escalation and resolve with proper solutions.
- Escalate advanced technical problems or product issues to the product team and management, and manage communication until resolution
- Collaborate and innovate with executives and team to create efficient processes and messaging in helping build the Support Team
- Implement best-in-class customer support practices with customers to provide quality and excellent customer experience
- Achieve performance metrics and goals set by management
- Four-year college degree
- 2-5 years of customer support or account management experience, preferably in B2B SaaS customer support
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written( writing samples required )
- Track record of high achievement – tell us what you’ve done that makes you a winner!
- Integrity, energy, and genuine desire to understand and solve customer pain points
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with tools like Zendesk, Ticketing System a plus
- Previous support experience in digital rewards, gifting, research, marketing or survey tools a plus.
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Health & retirement benefits. Generous paid time off. Holiday schedule.
- A culture that values creativity, integrity and passion for delivering an awesome customer experience
- When we’re not in a global pandemic! We offer…
- Fun and vibrant office with game room, relaxation room with massage chairs and outdoor patio
- Unlimited coffee, tea and craft beer
- Free access to a gym
- Great location: Walk to Greensboro Metro station, free parking, bike storage, locker storage
Location: Tysons Corner/Reston, VA