Sr. Product Manager – Tysons Corner, VA; Remote during pandemic
Rybbon is looking for talented and motivated Sr. Product Managers to work with stakeholders to understand the business goals and objectives of the project, translate those goals and objectives to technical requirements. The sr. product manager will ensure that Rybbon makes effective business and operational decisions. As a product manager, you will be the subject matter expert on the products you are responsible for, by working with the sales and marketing team to understand evolving customer needs and staying on top of the changes in the gift card/incentives industry. Additionally, the product manager will work as a bridge between sales/marketing teams and engineering teams by collecting business requirements from the sales/marketing team and converting them to technical requirements that the engineering team can implement.
This is a great opportunity to join an early US-based, fast-growing SaaS company that is changing how businesses put the power of gifting to work.
Who We Are:
Rybbon is a US-based SaaS platform for marketers to send & manage global e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to deliver gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms – SurveyMonkey, Marketo, HubSpot, and Qualtrics.
Rybbon is at the forefront of the digital wave sweeping the $170B rewards industry. Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1,000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA, and has offices in Kozhikode, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from internal and external sources including customer calls, competitive analysis, market analysis, sales, and customer support.
- Analyze requirements and work with management to align them with company strategic plans to create and maintain prioritized roadmaps.
- Maintain product release plans and feature backlog in JIRA, prioritize, and slot them for implementation in development sprints.
- Translate high-level requirements into user stories, workflows, change impact analysis, and detailed UI/UX designs. Build wireframes to communicate designs and gather feedback. Work with UI designers to create detailed page mockups.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure that feature implementation meets feature designs and requirements.
- Prepare documentation and presentations for the rollout of new features and functionalities. Work closely with the marketing team on the launch of new features and services.
- At least 5 years of Product Management experience working with a SaaS product, ideally for US or EU markets.
- Hands-on experience creating feature wireframe designs using tools like Balsamiq or Figma.
- Maniacal attention to detail
- MBA with a technical degree desired
- Excellent written and verbal skills
What we Offer:
- Relocation assistance
- Generous paid time off and Holidays schedule
- A culture that values creativity, integrity, and passion for building sophisticated yet extremely user-friendly applications.
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing startup on state-of-the-art technologies