Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2 Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA and in Calicut, Kerala, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
Senior Customer Support Representative
Rybbon is looking for a Customer Support Rep to join our fast-growing Support Team. The ideal candidate will help customers successfully use our online digital rewards service. This is a great opportunity for aspiring Customer Support professionals passionate about working for a global company and interacting with global customers.
You will love this role if you yearn for a support role with a customer centric culture, advancement opportunities and great executive support.
Rybbon is an online platform for marketers to manage e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to send gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon gives marketers one-stop access to 50+ global e-gift cards, donations and cash rewards. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms such as Marketo, HubSpot, SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics.
Rybbon is at the forefront of the digital wave sweeping the $170B rewards industry.
Front End: Vue.js, HTML5/CSS3, Vuetify
Back End: Node.js, Sails.js
Data Store: MySQL / Amazon Aurora
Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Play a key role in a 5 person Support Team, lots of room for growth & advancement
- Perform customer due diligence process for new Account and Reward Approvals
- Answer and resolve customer questions and issues in a prompt and courteous manner and offering thoughtful solutions
- Proactively identify risk in customer escalation and resolve with proper solutions.
- Escalate advanced technical problems or product issues to the product team and management, and manage communication until resolution
- Collaborate and innovate with executives and team to create efficient processes and messaging in helping build the Support Team
- Implement best-in-class customer support practices with customers to provide quality and excellent customer experience
- Achieve performance metrics and goals set by management
- Four-year college degree
- 2-5 years of Customer Support experience, preferably in B2B SaaS customer support
- Excellent writing communication skills – writing samples required
- Track record of high achievement – tell us what you’ve done that makes you a winner!
- Integrity, energy, and genuine desire to understand and solve customer pain points
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with tools like Zendesk, Ticketing System a plus
- Previous support experience in digital rewards, gifting, research, marketing or survey tools a plus.