Sales Development Representative – Tysons Corner/Reston, VA
Rybbon is looking for a Sales Development Rep to join our fast-growing sales team. We have strong inbound interest and are looking for consultative sales professionals to turn qualified inbound leads into successful opportunities and find new opportunities through outbound prospecting.
You’ll love our Software Sales Development role if you yearn for a sales role with a consultative sales culture, advancement opportunities and great executive support.
Rybbon is an online platform for marketers to manage e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to send gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon gives marketers one-stop access to 50+ global e-gift cards, donations, and cash rewards. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms – Marketo, HubSpot, SurveyMonkey, and Qualtrics.
Rybbon is at the forefront of the digital wave sweeping the $170B rewards industry. Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Tysons Corner, VA and has offices in Kozhikode, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
- Play a key role in a 5 person sales team (8-10 by end of 2020), lots of room for growth & advancement
- Follow-up on and convert inbound leads into happy customers. Proactively assist and grow customers who sign-up self-service
- Drive new business opportunities through outbound prospecting from strategic lists provided by management or self-prospecting with tools provided during on-boarding
- Earn customer trust by understanding their needs and thoughtfully answering questions, successfully transferring them to an Account Executive to convert into a happy customer
- Implement and follow structured sales processes including tracking key data in Salesforce.com
- Achieve performance metrics and goals set by management
- Collaborate and innovate with executives and team to create efficient processes and messaging in helping build the sales team
- 1 year of sales experience, preferably in B2B software / SaaS sales
- Fluency in using salesforce.com (or, other CRM) a plus
- Experience with tools like Salesloft, etc. a plus
- Four-year college degree
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Track record of high achievement – tell us what you’ve done that makes you a winner!
- Integrity, energy, and genuine desire to understand and solve customer pain points
- Previous sales experience in gifting, research, marketing or survey tools a plus.
- Rapid growth and advancement opportunities
- Health & retirement benefits. Generous paid time off. Holidays schedule.
- A culture that values creativity, integrity and passion for delivering an awesome customer experience
- Fun and vibrant office with game room, relaxation room with massage chairs and outdoor patio
- Unlimited coffee, tea and craft beer
- Free access to a gym
- Great location: Walk to Greensboro Metro station, free parking, bike storage, locker storage
Location: Tysons Corner/Reston, VA