Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2 Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA and in Calicut, Kerala, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
Senior Sales Deal Desk Analyst
Rybbon is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Deal Desk Analyst to support its Sales team in the US. You will receive direct mentoring from our sales team and executives based in the US.
Rybbon is a US-based SaaS platform for marketers to send & manage global e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to deliver gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms – SurveyMonkey, Marketo, HubSpot, and Qualtrics.
Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1,000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA and has offices in Kozhikode, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
Front End: Vue.js, HTML5/CSS3, Vuetify
Back End: Node.js, Sails.js
Data Store: MySQL / Amazon Aurora
Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Manage customer agreement process: review draft agreements, opportunity data, send to customer, provision accounts and attribution in system upon agreement complete
- Run the auto-renewal process
- Salesforce.com Data Audit: Ensure high data quality in SFDC via daily reviews, follow up with sales team for corrections and sales training
- Track and maintain sales and marketing conversion data
- Create management reports from SFDC and using MS Excel
- Collaborate with finance in reconciling data across systems
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of managing sales deal desk process at a software or SaaS company
- Excellent Salesforce.com user skills
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Flexible work hour with the expectation that you will be available from 9 am to 1 pm Eastern Time(IST 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM).
- Relocation assistance
- Direct mentoring from our sales team and executives based in the US
- Generous paid time off and Holidays schedule
- A culture that values creativity, integrity and passion for delivering an awesome customer experience