Partner Development Manager – Tysons Corner/Reston, VA or Remote
Rybbon is an exciting, fast-growing SaaS company looking for an outstanding Partner Development Manager to become part of our talented, fun team. We are a SaaS platform for marketers and market researchers to send and manage global e-gift campaigns like e-gift cards, Visa/Mastercard and donations. Rybbon is at the forefront of the digital wave sweeping the $170B rewards industry. Rybbon has more than 1000 customers and strategic partners such as Marketo, HubSpot, SurveyMonkey, and Qualtrics.
Why you will love this role: The mission of Rybbon’s Partnerships team is simple: we make partners more successful. Our results lead to increased customer & revenue growth for our partners and Rybbon. We focus on building trusted relationships, providing unmatched sales support, and engaging in impactful joint marketing with each and every partner.
You will lead the development of our Agency Program and have a bottom line impact on a fast-growing MarTech startup that is redefining the business rewards experience. Eager for a new challenge and professional development? We seek your enthusiasm, energy, and previous SaaS sales or partnerships experience!
- We grow the business by developing great partnerships that create value for customers, partners and Rybbon.
- We drive customer acquisition by generating partner referrals, agency sales, and agency client activations.
- Lots of room for learning, growth & advancement exists as we have only recently started building our agency sales function.
- We are very close as a company—we work together, we have fun together, and we value each other’s ideas and input.
- Prospect new agency partners representing digital marketing and market research agencies across the ecosystems of our integration partners.
- Qualify and present to partners who are great fits for our digital rewards management platform. Deliver Rybbon presentations and address high level questions. Work in tandem with the sales team throughout the sales cycle to close the sale.
- Onboard agency partners and work with the account management team to train agency employees. Manage / oversee co-marketing opportunities.
- Facilitate activation of client accounts by supporting our agency partners and working cross functionally with our sales, account management, and customer success teams.
- Close a sales pipeline of agency and client accounts while continuously improving our outreach efforts to recruit new partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study preferred.
- 5+ years experience in sales or partnerships in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Agency recruiting experience a plus.
- Excited about building a program from the ground up.
- Ability to quarterback projects that require cross-departmental support.
- Competitive compensation, health and retirement benefits, and generous PTO.
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- An exciting team environment with a culture that values creativity, integrity, and passion for building and growing a company.
- Boundless executive support that values teamwork and training.
- When we’re not in a global pandemic! We offer…
- Fun and vibrant office with game room, relaxation room with massage chairs and outdoor patio
- Unlimited coffee, tea and craft beer
- Free access to a gym
- Great location: Walk to Greensboro Metro station, free parking, bike storage, locker storage
Location: Tysons Corner/Reston, VA