Demand Generation Marketing Manager – Tysons Corner/Reston, VA
Rybbon is an exciting, fast-growing SaaS company looking for a results-driven Demand Generation Marketing Manager to become part of our talented, fun team. We are a SaaS platform for marketers and market researchers to send and manage global e-gift campaigns like e-gift cards, Visa/Mastercard and donations. Rybbon is at the forefront of the digital wave sweeping the $170B rewards industry. Rybbon has more than 1000 customers and strategic partners such as Marketo, HubSpot, SurveyMonkey, and Qualtrics.
Why you will love this role: It’s a great opportunity to build high-impact growth marketing programs at a MarTech company with a product loved by customers.
- We grow the business by getting customers excited about Rybbon (“I want this!”).
- We drive customer acquisition and expansions through impactful marketing programs including SEO, content marketing, demand gen and partner marketing.
- We earn customer trust by creating high-value content that is presented in an easy to understand language and a polished style.
- There is lots of room for learning, growth & advancement as we have only recently started building the in-house marketing function
- We are very close as a company—we work together, we have fun together, and we value each other’s ideas and input.
- Build upon Rybbon’s momentum – we have grown 10x in 3 years primarily through marketing programs and word-of-mouth. Create repeatable and scalable demand gen programs that generate well-qualified leads and opportunities for the sales team.
- Achieve weekly and monthly goals for lead generation and opportunity generation.
- Create and execute a demand gen strategy across paid and organic channels for new logo customer acquisition.
- Create and execute cross-sell/upsell programs to drive expansions within the customer base.
- Where necessary, recruit and work with external specialists and boutiques, remaining ultimately accountable for results.
- Work closely with Sales leadership and marketing ops to ensure smooth hand-offs and gain weekly feedback on prospect quality.
- Conduct daily and weekly campaigns performance analysis against goals and budgets. Learn and adapt as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 7+ years of experience in a demand gen role for a B2B SaaS or software company
- Track record of hitting monthly MQL/SQL numbers
- Hands-on experience running PPC programs like Google AdWords and retargeting
- Expertise in Lead and Opportunity management via Salesforce.com and Marketo/HubSpot (you will be supported by a marketing ops team)
- Data-driven decision making – you live and breathe marketing performance KPIs like CPL, CAC and conversions
- Great organization, prioritization and project management skills
- Competitive compensation, health and retirement benefits, and generous PTO.
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- An exciting team environment with a culture that values creativity, integrity, and passion for building and growing a company.
- Boundless executive support that values teamwork and training.
- When we’re not in a global pandemic! We offer…
- Fun and vibrant office with game room, relaxation room with massage chairs and outdoor patio
- Unlimited coffee, tea and craft beer
- Free access to a gym
- Great location: Walk to Greensboro Metro station, free parking, bike storage, locker storage
Location: Tysons Corner/Reston, VA