DevOps Manager – Calicut/ Bangalore, India
Rybbon is seeking a dynamic DevOps Manager to manage the operations of its application infrastructure running in AWS cloud. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing SaaS martech/fintech startup.
Rybbon is a US-based SaaS platform for marketers to send & manage global e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to deliver gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms – SurveyMonkey, Marketo, HubSpot, and Qualtrics.
Rybbon is at the forefront of the digital wave sweeping the $170B rewards industry. Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1,000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA and has offices in Kozhikode, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
- Manage the production infrastructure of Rybbon’s rewards management platform in the AWS cloud to ensure availability, reliability and security.
- Actively monitor all applications and infrastructure, via the alert framework established
- Monitor interactions with other integrated platforms and ensure SLAs and platform performance goals are met
- Design and implement software deployment pipeline with a focus on quality and speed to market, leveraging CI/CD pipelines and automation
- Follow the five pillars of AWS Well architected framework
- Work closely with engineering leadership to develop technology strategy that enhances operational excellence.
- Establish and manage security, compliance and governance practices using DevSecOps and DevOps with emphasis on automation, actively participate in the compliance certification process (SOC2/ISO27001 etc).
- Manage and test disaster recovery and business continuity operations.
- Develop and manage the DevOps team, including hiring, training, evaluation, coaching and development, allowing the members to excel in the operations
- Flexible work hour with the expectation that you will be available from 9 am to 1 pm Eastern Time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of managing SaaS operations and Cloud engineering
- AWS Certification on Solutions Architect or SysOp administration a major plus.
- High accountability and dependability – do what you say and take actions in the best interest of the team
- Hands on experience with the Infrastructure, system administration, service delivery and security
- Hands on experience leading highly available, secure SaaS installations
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written – to discuss complex issues to an executive level audience.
- Experience in maturing operational processes, and implementing new processes to streamline operations
- Relocation assistance
- Generous paid time off and Holidays schedule
- Competitive benefits package
- A culture that values creativity, integrity and passion for delivering an awesome customer experience
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing startup on state-of-the-art technologies
Location: Safely Work from Home now. Calicut(Kozhikode), or Bangalore when we are not in a pandemic.