Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2 Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA and in Calicut, Kerala, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
Rybbon is looking for a talented and motivated DevOps engineer with a passion for solving challenging problems.
This is a great opportunity to join early a US-based, fast-growing SaaS company that is changing how businesses put the power of gifting to work.
Rybbon is a US-based SaaS platform for marketers to send & manage global e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to deliver gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms – SurveyMonkey, Marketo, HubSpot, and Qualtrics.
Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1,000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA and has offices in Kozhikode, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
Front End: Vue.js, HTML5/CSS3, Vuetify
Back End: Node.js, Sails.js
Data Store: MySQL / Amazon Aurora
Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Play a key role in accomplishing SOC2 compliance for Rybbon by building a secure highly available environment
- Setup and configure various AWS services
- Setup & monitor security issues and apply necessary patches and upgrades as necessary
- Setup & monitor system & application alerts and takes corrective actions
- Assist engineering teams in troubleshooting issues reported from production
- Manage data warehouse and data pipeline in AWS
- Write scripts, lambda functions and other tools to support operational
monitoring and management.
- Manage application performance using available APM tools
- Patch and update EC2 server instances
- Manage WordPress server instances, apply patches to OS and plugins.
- Manage VPN infrastructure, perform upgrades & manage users.
- Provide IT (laptop issuance, setting up user accounts, install approved software and access to various systems) support for Calicut team.
- Solid experience in AWS technologies including:
- VPC and other networking concepts
- CI/CD pipeline
- AWS Security tools such as GuardDuty, inspect and config
- CloudWatch, X-Ray, and other cloud monitoring products
- WAF, CloudFront, CloudFormation
- Experience with APM tools like App Dynamics, DataDog, New Relic etc a plus.
- 4-5 years of systems engineering experience in an AWS environment
- Working experience in writing shell scripts, node.js based lambda functions
- Love for learning new things and teaching others about them
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science