Account Manager – Tysons Corner/Reston, VA
Rybbon is looking for an Account Manager to join our fast-growing sales team. We have had strong success building thousands of customers and are looking for a consultative Account Manager to maintain the success of our enterprise and strategic customers and find expansion opportunities through building relationships.
You’ll love our Software Account Manager role if you yearn for a sales role with a consultative sales culture, advancement opportunities and great executive support.
Rybbon is an online platform for marketers to manage e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to send gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon gives marketers one-stop access to 50+ global e-gift cards, donations, and cash rewards. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms – Marketo, HubSpot, SurveyMonkey, and Qualtrics.
Rybbon is at the forefront of the digital wave sweeping the $170B rewards industry. Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Tysons Corner, VA and has offices in Kozhikode, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
- Play a key role in a 6 person sales team, lots of room for growth & advancement
- Run strategic Quarterly Business Reviews for our most strategic customers to develop strong, lasting relationships
- Proactively identify risk in customer retention and resolve with proper solutions
- Identify expansion opportunities through collaborating with various internal departments
- Collect and analyze customer data to understand consumer trends and changing needs
- Earn customer trust by understanding their needs and thoughtfully answering questions, demonstrating product and recommending best practices
- Implement and follow structured account management processes including tracking key data in salesforce.com
- Achieve performance metrics and goals set by management
- Collaborate and innovate with executives and team to create efficient processes in helping scale the sales team
- 2 – 4 years of Account Management experience, preferably in B2B software / SaaS sales
- Fluency in using salesforce.com (or, other CRM)
- Four-year college degree
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Track record of high achievement – tell us what you've done that makes you a winner!
- Integrity, energy, and genuine desire to understand and solve customer pain points
- Previous sales experience in gifting, research, marketing or survey tools a plus.
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Health & retirement benefits. Generous paid time off. Holiday schedule.
- A culture that values creativity, integrity and passion for delivering an awesome customer experience
- When we’re not in a global pandemic! We offer…
- Fun and vibrant office with game room, relaxation room with massage chairs and outdoor patio
- Unlimited coffee, tea and craft beer
- Free access to a gym
- Great location: Walk to Greensboro Metro station, free parking, bike storage, locker storage
Location: Tysons Corner/Reston, VA