Account Executive – Tysons Corner/Reston, VA
Rybbon is an exciting, fast growing SaaS company looking for a consultative Account Executive to become part of our talented, fun team. We are a SaaS platform for marketers and market researchers to send and manage global e-gift campaigns like Amazon and Visa e-gift cards. Rybbon is at the forefront of the digital wave sweeping the $170B rewards industry. Rybbon has more than 1000 customers including key strategic partnerships such as Marketo, HubSpot , SurveyMonkey, and Qualtrics.
- We are responsible for converting inbound leads into happy customers.
- We drive new business opportunities through outbound prospecting from strategic lists provided by management or self-prospecting with tools provided during on-boarding
- We earn customer trust by understanding their needs and thoughtfully answering questions, demonstrating product value and recommending best practices for medium, large, and enterprise customers
- We implement and follow structured sales processes including tracking key data in Salesforce.com
- We are very close as a company—we work together, we have fun together, and we value each other’s ideas and input
We are looking to add to our growing team providing opportunity for advancement. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of relevant experience (preferably in B2B software/SaaS sales), a 4 year college degree, is highly motivated, and exhibits a sincere customer-centric attitude. This role will be an integral part of the sales process, driving new business revenue. A successful Account Executive will demonstrate a strong willingness to learn and apply a consultative sales approach.
- Drive New Business Revenue and Deliver Key Outcomes: You will work with medium, large and enterprise companies to properly identify their needs and provide excellent demonstrations of Rybbon’s value. This central responsibility will lead to new business revenue which is a key success measure for the Account Executive team.
- Trusted Advisor: You will be the trusted advisor to your prospects and will work cross-functionally within the organization to understand and deliver value specific to your prospects’ business needs. You will continue to stay updated on Market trends in our industry to provide a consultative approach to your engagements.
- Achieve Goals: Your day-to-day will include researching accounts, demonstrating Rybbon’s value, and developing the plan to achieve monthly quota goals. Importantly, you will have the independence to execute the plan and then review the results for effectiveness, efficiency, and recommend improvements
- Do you enjoy critical thinking and problem solving?
- Are you curious and enjoy learning new skills?
- Do you consider active listening to be among your great communication skills?
- Do you express enthusiasm and genuine passion for your work?
- Are you professionally persistent?
- Do you value building relationships?
- Lastly, are you fearless and can take calculated risks head on?
- Competitive compensation, health and retirement benefits, and generous PTO.
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- An exciting work environment with a culture that values creativity, integrity, and passion for building and growing a company.
- Boundless executive support that values teamwork and training.
- Fun and vibrant office with game room, relaxation room with massage chairs and outdoor patio
- Unlimited coffee, tea and craft beer
- Free access to a gym
- Great location: Walk to Greensboro Metro station, free parking, bike storage, locker storage
Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
Location: Tysons Corner/Reston, VA